Presentation (power point)
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Review all Chapters
- File (PDF): Presentation (Pearson, 17e) Review all Chapters (find them attached)
- File (PDF): Tips for a Good Power Point Presentation (find them attached)
- Outside resources as applicable
Developing the skills to provide effective presentations are essential in the careers of most individuals. Presentations aid in briefing others, solving problems, providing data, and training. Whether the result of the presentation is to persuade others, motivate, or propose an idea, the presenter needs to know his or her audience and present ideas in a clear and enthusiastic manner.
Prepare a PowerPoint presentation in which you address any one of the academic concepts from this course:
- Present the topic
- Illustrate its application
- Provide your analysis of the topic
Note: This can be a topic already discussed in an earlier activity or a new concept that you have not yet addressed, but it should be different from the Summary Paper (due in Week 7).
Use bullet points to present your concepts. Use the notes section of the slides to further expand your main points, and to provide citations to define the concept and support your analysis.
Presentation Requirements (APA format)
- 10-12 slides, not including title slide or references slide
- Title slide (includes the title of the presentation, your name, the course number, and the date)
- Introduction slide
- Conclusion slide
- References slide (includes sources for citations in the presentation)
- APA format for resources, including in-text citations, as applicable
- Notes section, as necessary, to develop script/narrative
- Professional design