Submit your Portfolio Project Outline and References
An APA formatted document that contains:
1. A 2-3 page outline addressing all required topics with subtopics. There must be a paragraph describing each topic and a 2-3 sentence description under each subtopic topic.
2. A reference list with at least five scholarly sources listed on the reference page. These must be scholarly and within the last 5 years
Below is the Final – Portfolio Project (FYI: The current assignment is not a Final Portfolio Project submission, it is an initial Outline and references submission)
For this project, select an organization that has leveraged Cloud Computing technologies in an attempt to improve profitability or to give them a competitive advantage. Research the organization to understand the challenges that they faced and how they intended to use Cloud Computing to overcome their challenges. The paper should include the following sections each called out with a header.
• Company Overview: The section should include the company name, the industry they are in and a general overview of the organization.
• Challenges: Discuss the challenges the organization had that limited their profitability and/or competitiveness and how they planned to leverage Cloud Computing to overcome their challenges.
• Solution: Describe the organization’s Cloud Computing implementation and the benefits they realized from the implementation. What was the result of implementing Cloud Computing? Did they meet their objectives for fall short?
• Conclusion: Summarize the most important ideas from the paper and also make recommendations or how they might have achieved even greater success.
The paper must adhere to APA guidelines including Title and Reference pages. There should be at least five scholarly sources listed on the reference page. Each source should be cited in the body of the paper to give credit where due. Per APA, the paper should use a 12-point Time New Roman font, should be double spaced throughout, and the first sentence of each paragraph should be indented .5 inches. The body of the paper should be 4 – 5 pages in length. The Title page, Abstract, and Reference pages do not count towards the page count requirements.