Focus of the Business Proposal
You will develop a business proposal persuading the senior management of your organization to initiate a change in processes, procedures, products, people, or structure based on events that are currently happening in your business environment (you may use a past experience). The paper must use at least three scholarly sources, in addition to the textbook, and at least one from the Ashford University Library.
You will include an executive summary of your proposal for your CEO. Think of this as the coversheet of the proposal.
Writing the Business Proposal
The Final Paper:
1. Must be six to seven double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages), and formatted
according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
1. Title of paper
2. Student name
3. Course name and number
4. Instructors name
5. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least three scholarly sources, in addition to the textbook.
7. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.