Quantitative Decision Making:
Current Issue/Event Article and Summary
The current event must relate to my class.
During weeks 2, 3, and 4, one of the course requirements is that you find and summarize a current issue/event. Your source must be from a reputable source (e.g., peer-reviewed journal, respected business or industry journal, valid company web site, etc.). Find article about some current issue/event (article and/or event must be within the last 2 years) related to one or more of the topics covered that week, or as indicated in this assignment.
Submit to Discussion Board
- (2-3 sentences) Write a brief summary, and explain how it relates to the course content. Try to relate it to some of your work, education, or personal experiences.
- (1 question) Write a discussion question, as if you were going to use this article as the basis for a class discussion. The discussion should be open-ended and require thought and/or research to answer (not a yes/no, or just a factual response question from the article).
- At least 250 words.
- Citation. Include the proper citation in APA format. See the APA Style GuideLinks to an external site. produced by the UNH Writing Center.
- If the article is in PDF or other downloadable format (rather than directly viewable on a web page), attach the file to your post.
- Topics for Week 2: Topics covered in Chapters 1, 2, 11, 3, 4
- You must make your post to the discussion board before you will be able to see anyone else’s post. This is by design!
- Once you have made your post, browse through some of the other posts. You can respond to a few as well.
Real World Case That My professor mentioned in class:
Please check the power point that i uploaded, the current event must relate to the ppt