In chapter 4, the author discusses different options for testing blockchain applications. For our course, we have chosen to use Ganache, a local test blockchain. Explore some of the advantages and disadvantages of using local and public blockchains to test apps and contrast the two options.
- Create a new thread
- Contract the advantages and disadvantages of using local and public blockchains to test applications.
- Explain how each advantage and disadvantage impacts blockchain application development, and why each is important to a successful blockchain implementation.
I’m interested to read what YOU learned from this week’s reading. Do NOT submit a research paper. Tell me what you think.
- Think of three questions you’d like to ask other students and add these to the end of your thread.
- The questions must be taken from material you read in Chapter 1 or 2, and each question should start a discussion topic.
- You’re not trying to test each other, but you are trying to start a discussion.
ALL threads and comments must be substantive AND ORIGINAL. (I’m looking for about a paragraph – not just a short answer.) Do not plagiarize!! Use your own words.
Required read :-