Part 1: Answer the module review questions listed below. These questions were chosen to demonstrate your understanding and help you assess your progress.
- Why is the readiness process so important to an ERP implementation?
- What project areas need to be assessed in a readiness process?
- What is included (and not included) during the stabilization timeframe?
- Why is knowledge transfer important to the long-term stability of the ERP system?
- What are the 5 areas addressed in post-production support
Part 2: You were tasked to provide training for a user group for a new ERP system that your organization is about to launch. Prepare two agendas; the first training is for the user group before the system “Go- live,” and the second agenda for the user group after “Go-Live.” What items will you cover in each training session? How would the training session be conducted? Explain your answer.