In this assessment, you will design and code a Java console application that takes as input five integer values and produces as output the lowest and highest values of these five integer values. The application uses Java looping constructs to implement its functionality.
Your program output should look like the sample output provided in the “Find Highest & Lowest of Five Integers Using Java Loops Instructions” course file resource. Full instructions for successfully completing this assessment are included in this resource. Use the submission template (WeekXSolutionSubmissionTemplate.docx).
Your assessment will be scored according to the following criteria:
- Design a program that meets Java looping statements requirements.
- Code an application that exercises looping constructs.
- Test the application and document that testing.
- Explain the approach taken to develop the application and the major decisions made.
- Identify relevant fundamental constructs in a submitted program.
- Communicate efficiently, effectively, and in an appropriate manner for an IT professional.