- To Drink or Not to DrinkFor a long time mothers have been warned about drinking any amount of alcohol while pregnant for fear of their child being born with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS). â€There is no known safe amount of alcohol use during pregnancy or while trying to get pregnant. There is also no safe time during pregnancy to drink. All types of alcohol are equally harmful, including all wines and beer. When a pregnant woman drinks alcohol, so does her baby.â€ (citation is missing). However, over the past few years reports are starting to come out stating that a couple of glasses of wine a week during a pregnancy is okay. In fact, some doctors are saying this can be healthy for the baby because it relaxes the mother and lowers her level of stress.Before you start this weekâ€™s discussion find at least one article from the online library database about FAS and pregnancy. See the search method below. Then consider one of the online articles (links) below. Does it oppose or support your journal article? Then answer the following questions.
- What are the symptoms and long-term prognoses for a child born with FAS?
- What are the risks to the baby if the mother suffers from chronic stress throughout the pregnancy?
- Based on all you have read do you feel that the benefits of lowered stress levels by the mother outweigh the minor risks of drinking a glass of wine on a regular basis?
- Make sure to support your point of view with information from the source(s) you read.
- Required: Peer-Reviewed Academic Journal article.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.