Identity and Attribution in Intercultural Communication
Please read the following article about identity and attribution and respond to the content. See attached document to the article below.
- Who are we? an evolving sense of identity is changing the socio- political scene, writes clarence tsui. (2007, Jun 11). South China Morning Post Retrieved
Please answer the following:
- 1. What is the difference between culture and ethnicity?
- 2. Isn’t ethnicity one aspect of cultural identity? How do those in Hong Kong view themselves, though the majority are Chinese?
- 3. How might that compare to Americans who are Texans (for example)?
- 4. What are the divisive cultural identity issues here in the United States?
- 5. Does the motto, “E pluribus unum” (“one out of many”) have significance in a modern multicultural society?
Instructions: please answer all 5 questions accordingly. Each answer should have the question re-typed following the answer. A minimum of 450 words in all excluding the re-typed questions and a minimum of 3 references needed.
The post Identity And Attribution In Intercultural Communication appeared first on Best Custom Essay Writing Services | EssayBureau.com.