- What is the name of your instrument? Does it have any other names?
- Why did you choose to research this instrument?
- Does your instrument belong to a family of the orchestra? If so, which one and why?
- When was your instrument invented and why? Where did it originate from? Is it found in other areas as well?
- What are the parts of your instrument? How does it work? What does the musician do to create the sound?
- Name some famous performers on your instrument. Who are they?
- What sort of performing ensemble does your instrument perform with? Can it be found in more than one?
- How has the construction of your instrument changed since it was invented? What modern innovations has your instrument had?
Once you have answered the questions above, write an essay on your findings. Your final paper must be AT LEAST one page, double spaced using size 12 Times New Roman font. Please provide a picture of your instrument as well on a separate sheet of paper. Cite all sources in which you conducted the research on the instrument you selected.