In about 200 words for each question answer the following:
- What kinds of intelligence can HUMINT provide that no other type of intelligence can collect?
- Define covert and clandestine. Explain the difference between overt and clandestine HUMINT collection. What are the primary advantages and disadvantages of each?
- Discuss STUXNET. What was it, what collection was required to support it, how did it work, how was it likely introduced, and what was its effect?
- Describe the categories of Open Source information listed in the readings. What are the top four obstacles to effectively using OSINT?
- Discuss the limitations and problems of using COMINT as a single source of information.
Please use the assigned course readings. To earn points you MUST demonstrate that you’ve read and comprehended the content of the material linked below!
IN ADDITION, DO NOT USE QUOTES IN ANY OF YOUR ANSWERS