1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
5. Save your assignment in Microsoft Word or Open Office Write.
6. The length of this assignment is between 1,500 and 1,750 words
- Read the student essays beginning on page 284 and answer the associated questions on pages 286-287 of the textbook.
- Explain the main uses for an apostrophe.
- Explain the main uses for commas.
- Refer to “Writing Assignment #1” on page 299 of your textbook. Write a five-paragraph cause/effect essay as instructed in the textbook.
pictures are labeled in the order they go