You have been tasked with developing a survey to determine if the marketing plan was effective. After a marketing plan is implemented, it is important to evaluate how effective it is.
Use Microsoft Word or a similar program to develop a survey that includes 10–15 questions you would ask patients about their experience finding and receiving services at your health care organization. These questions should be designed for new patients. Make sure that your survey includes questions on how the marketing plan impacted their ability to find the services they needed. Do the following for your survey:
- Give the survey a title.
- Number the questions.
- Develop the questions.
- You can either construct open-ended questions or require an answer (e.g., yes or no questions or ranking 1–10).
- After developing the survey, explain why you chose the questions you did and what information you hope to gather.
Include at least 2 references that helped you with this survey
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 3 pages minimum
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 3 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page