Create a tessellation pattern using Microsoft® Paint, GeoGebra, Microsoft® PowerPoint®, or other means available to you and approved by the instructor; or you may draw something by hand. Refer to the following resources for help with creating a tessellation:
Use color and shading to make your tessellation visually pleasing.
Write a minimum 350-word paper that includes the following:
- An explanation of why you chose the tessellated figure
- The type of transformation used and why
- The actual tessellation or a picture of the created tessellation
- Some real-world examples of tessellations that you can find
- How you might use real-world examples of tessellations to help elementary-level students understand tessellations
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.