A project plan is based on research and organizational goals. To see an exemplar project plan, review the Project Plan Example attached.
1 – Use the Project Plan Template (attached) and the business needs identified in your Week 3 Balanced Scorecard (attached) to:
- Fill out Project Title
- Fill out Project Description
- Fill out Project Objectives
- Develop the project objectives.
- Explain what operational steps will be taken to achieve your stated objectives.
- Identify the responsible person(s) for each operational step.
- Outline a timeline for each operational step.
2 – Justify the choices you made in your project plan in a 525- to 700-word response on the Project Plan Template.