Write a sample cover letter that highlights why you would be ideal for a marketing position at a Company of your pick in Florida . In the cover letter, you need to mention the position and discuss the tasks that would be required of you in that position. You can address the cover letter to either a real or fabricated person/organization. Do not address it to “To Whom It May Concern” or “Dear Sir/Madam” or anything else-generic.
Cover Letter Content: • Includes your contact information, date, salutation/greeting (with hiring manager’s full name, title, company, address), body, closing, signature – i.e., major components of a cover letter. • Components are organized logically and overall the letter is attractive. • Letter is concise. • Audience is clear; addressed to real or fabricated person/organization. • Identifies specific position and why you would be ideal for it. Discusses tasks required for that position and knowledge of potential employer. • Discusses your relevant skills, experience, etc. that will make you ideal for the position. • Includes request for interview or meeting with specific manner of follow-up/reverse call to action, note of appreciation, and mentions resume in closing.
BELLOW IS A PART OF MY RESUME TO HELP WRITE THE COVER LETTER.
Motivated sales driven rental manager focused on attaining a motivated and competitive work environment along with dynamic operating conditions. Customer service oriented and methodical with strengths in accounts maintenance.
· Key accounts and territory management
· Capital improvement planning
· Systems and automation applications
· Brand management
Enterprise Holdings | Miami, FL
Assistant Branch Rental Manager
11/2019 – 11/2020
· Remained calm and professional in stressful circumstances and when dealing with unhappy customers, effectively diffusing situations.
· Met with each associate to establish realistic monthly sales goals.
· Strengthened product branding initiatives and coordinated effective marketing campaigns.
· Reviewed employee performance every week and delivered constructive feedback to improve weaknesses.
· Upheld internal standards and productivity goals to meet sales and growth targets.
· Identified growth areas requiring immediate improvement and rolled out marketing program, boosting branch’s fleet 16%.
· Executed non-negotiable strategies to foster better customer service and promote positive and engaging environment for all.
· Drove profit increases by leveraging market knowledge and natural leadership talents.
Enterprise Holdings | Miami, FL
05/2019 – 11/2019
· Ranked 1st place on the sales performance ranking for 4 consecutive months with a total additional revenue of $160,000.
· Achieved a 4-month Customer Service score of 87%, 3 points above corporate average.
· Ran daily sales reports to assess performance and make proactive adjustments.
Equinox | Miami, FL
10/2017 – 06/2018
· Arranged special accommodations for guests to maintain optimal satisfaction
· Managed all front desk operations for busy high-volume Health Club.
· Confirmed transactional data by verifying name and payment information and clearly communicating costs and fees to patrons.
· Participated Management Assistance, handling member’s accounts and payments.
· Supported Membership Advising participating in more than 100 memberships sold.