DS Smith is a leading provider of corrugated packaging solutions worldwide. They operate across 37 countries and employ over 31,000 people.
In order to support corrugated packaging operations, they have a recycling business that collects used paper and corrugated cardboard, from which our paper manufacturing facilities make the recycled paper used in corrugated packaging.
DS Smith’s customers want broader reaching solutions to packaging needs; innovation and processes that will help them reduce waste, cost and complexity from their supply chains. By using expertise from design to production and supply to recycling, they can offer high quality, environmentally friendly, innovative solutions and great service that looks at the whole of our customers’ packaging needs, not just one part.
- Using the company above, explain why effective purchasing is important for their business?
- What is the concept of “adding value” to a business in terms of purchasing for the above company?
- What are “make-decisions” and “buy decisions” and how would decisions about these points be made for this company?
- What are the major benefits of sustainable purchasing/sourcing for the company?
- Explain how modern technologies are helping purchasing processes and purchasing decisions in the above example?
The post Sales And Purchasing Management Assignment appeared first on Best Custom Essay Writing Services | EssayBureau.com.