Review your state public health department and environmental quality departments online to identify vector-related diseases affecting your community.
In a report format of 1,300 words, address the following:
- Describe the health concerns of the community.
- Identify current environmental risk assessment methods which apply to public health issues.
- Suggest a modifier or new prevention or intervention program based on your research.
- Create a sample program budget.
- Complete a SWOT analysis of the proposed program.