For this discussion, identify the goals of data screening. Then discuss how you can identify and remedy
• Errors in data entry.
• Missing data.
Use your IBM SPSS Statistics Step by Step text to complete the following:
• Review “An Introduction to the Example” in Chapter 1. This section provides definitions of SPSS
variables used in your Unit 3 assignment.
• Read Chapter 6, “Frequencies.” This reading addresses the following topics:
◦ Bar charts.
• Read Chapter 7, “Descriptive Statistics.” This reading addresses the following topics:
◦ Statistical significance.
◦ The normal distribution.
◦ Mean, median, and mode.
◦ Variance and standard deviation, skewness, and kurtosis.
◦ Maximum, minimum, range, and sum.
◦ Standard error.