Unit 6 DB: Change ProcessesDiscuss a change you have been through as part of an organizational initiative. If you have not yet experienced a change in an organization, interview someone who has and cite the organization. Please include the following information:
- What were the forces for change?
- Describe the types of change.
- Explain the change process that was enacted.
- Summarize the reasons for resistance to change and how they were addressed.
- Present the leadership practices that were used to implement the change.
- Describe how the concept of vision played out in this change.
- Explain the importance of creativity and improvisation in managing this change.
- Apply the principles of learning and positive mindsets to leading this change.