Congratulations; you have reached Week 8! Getting to the final week of COMM120 is a great achievement and you should be proud. For this week’s forum, please answer Parts I and II but you do not have to answer every single question.
Part I: Reflection
- Reflect on your use of the Big6 Research Model (CO2).
- What step was the most challenging? How did you overcome the challenge?
- Using the steps in the Big 6 Research Model, consider your process of locating sources, categorizing, organizing, critiquing, and presenting information for the project. What worked well for you?
Part II: Connecting to Career
- How will you use information and digital literacy in your place of work and future career (CO1)?
- How will you sustain your new knowledge in order to support your career goals?
- Why is civility important at your place of work and in politics (CO7)?
Optional: Finally, create a Tweet of up to 280 characters and a hashtag that communicates your reflection (you do not have to post this on Twitter).