YOUR WORK NEEDS TO BE VERY ACCURATE**
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE YOU MAKE A BID.
I’m working on a writing project, I’ve done with the first step of my project, which is choosing an artifact and analyzing it. The second step of my project is look into a larger cultural behavior in the artifact and then do some research about it and write the IRI, which is about associating it with the artifact. My artifact is a Coca-Cola advertisement called “Brotherly Love”, youtube.com/watch?v=xq8trrEecGg , I did some analysis on it and you can find it in the attachment. The larger cultural behavior in my artifact is Masculinity, Bullying and connecting the toughness with the young boys in the Ad. So you will need to do some research about these behaviors and write about it by associating it with the Artifact.
THINGS YOU NEED TO SEE:
1. THE ASSIGNMENT PROMPT.
2. SAMPLE OF THE COMPLETED PROJECT “AIRPORTLOVE INITIAL RESEARCH INTEGRATION”, YOU NEED TO LOOK INTO IT TO FULLY UNDERSTAND THE ASSOGNMENT, AND USE THE SAME OULINE.
3. MY ARTIFACT ANALYSIS THAT YOU NEED TO WORK WITH “BROTHERLY LOVE”
4. THE GRADING GUIDE THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO FOLLOW.
1. The work needs to be very accurate.
2. MLA citations.
3. You will gain a satisfying tip based on the quality of your work.
4. Needs to be 4-5 pages.
5. I need you to use quotations, instead of all paraphrases, that introduced, explained, cited, and related back to the ideas/artifact very well.
6. My assignment is not about only discussing the behaviors. you need to associate with coca-cola ad itself, and the way that coca-cola used it. just like what has been done in the airportlove sample.
Finally: please read the airport sample to have a better idea about what you have to do.
PLEASE ASK ME IF YOU DIDN’T FULLY UNDERSTAND YOUR TASK.
NOTES FROM THE STUDENT: It’s my pleasure to work with you, I need to emphasize on some stuff:
-Please it is important to read the SAMPLES & GUID LINES attached, so we can get the assignment perfectly.
-I need you to provide me with copies of the sources so I can submit it with the assignment.
-I’ve done the same assignment with a guy who plagiarizes and uses fake quotations, and it was a really bad experience.
-Be carful with the quotes please, I need it to be introduced, explained, cited, and related back to the ideas/artifact very well.
-We don’t have that much time, so please try to do it as accurate as possible.
If you have any question, please don’t hesitate.